Garnier-Thiebaut Warehouse Sale-Take Three

Guess where I am again? I know, it's almost comical. Three trips in three days. I went back to the Garnier-Thiebaut Warehouse Sale yesterday because I could not get this beautiful, oversized, and super soft beach towel off of my mind. It was the only one left like it, and I decided it was time for me to splurge on a nice beach towel for myself. It was still there when I arrived yesterday, but was the last one. Whew! Close call.
 
I got home from shopping yesterday, and Courtland asked, "Did you get me one?" She loved the beach towel.  You can't tell from the picture, but it's huge! Then my sister Mary Katherine messaged me and said that she would love some new queen size sheets. So today I voyaged to the warehouse on Commerce Lane for a set of sheets and a little more browsing.
Guess what I found! More beach towels! I was able to buy one similar to mine for Miss Courtie, and bought Mark and Carrington beautiful yellow and white striped towels, too, all to be given as Christmas gifts. I also bought Mary Katherine's sheets, which I'm sure she will love.  I saw many friends at the sale today, all of whom ribbed me a little bit for being here three days in a row. On the way out the door, two of the employees said to me, "See you tomorrow." Very funny. (If I do go back, I'm going incognito so I won't get ribbed anymore!) Tomorrow Steven Schopen, the chef and owner of Molasses Grill will be there to give a cooking demonstration at 10am. There were still lots of sheet sets left, towel sets, linen napkins, and tablecloths, so if you're worried about everything being gone, there's no need to worry. Some of the hot items have been picked over, but there are still plenty of great buys.  Tell them I sent you!
Well, I have some Christmas gifts to hide in the attic, a date night with my husband tonight to see Dixie Swim Club at the Prizery, and a trip with the family to Virginia Military Institute in Lexington, Virginia tomorrow, so I had better get packing. Hope you enjoy your shopping and your weekend!
xoxo, Erin
Southern Virginia Mom
Related Articles:
 


Comments

Adsense